Tuesday, October 21, 2008

day three

 

Day 3: Thursday

Today we got up and took a cab over to 5th avenue. We went to Barney’s, Bloomingdales, Tiffany’s, etc. I felt like Audrey Hepburn standing in front of Tiffany’s. It was fantastic. So after a bunch of shopping we went and had lunch in Trump Towers, which was delicious but pricey. Then we went to FAO Schwartz, which is like the biggest toy store in the WORLD. It was crazy cool! For those of you who have seen the Tom Hanks movie Big, well I got to play on the piano he dances on. It was a little annoying because I was trying to play Fur Elise,  but there was a thousand little kids just running back and forth across it. So then mom, Phil, and I went down to the basement where all the baby stuff was and bought some things for Baby. I picked out mine and mom’s;  I can’t say what they are in case Jessy reads this, but I pretty much have awesome taste in baby gifts. Especially mine. Mine is my FAVORITE! I can’t wait until she is born and can get my present. Yeah, I’m that excited about it. I can’t wait to be an aunt! AH! After that we just walked down Madison Avenue and saw lots of fun places like Fendi, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Prada, Chanel, Juicy Couture, and others. It was fun. Making our way back to the hotel, we went to the NBA store and it was like heaven!!!! I got a Manu Ginobili T-shirt that looks like his jersey. I could’ve bought an exact replica of his jersey, but it was $80 and I didn’t want it $80 worth of bad.

 We went back to the hotel and got ready and then walked to the theater to see Mary Poppins, which was excellent. We had third row mezzanine seats, which was really neat! The play was AWESOME and at the very end, Mary comes flying into the audience and we could have probably reached out and touched her. It was AMAZING! We were pretty tired from walking today, so we went right back to the hotel that night and went to bed.

 

No comments: