Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thankful #1

A lot of people are making a blog post or facebook status of something they are grateful for each day this month. I know i'm a few days late, but better late than never.

You may not know, but a few weeks ago, my uncle Mark had a pretty serious stroke.

Today I'm overwhelmed with gratitude towards the people who have helped support my aunt and cousins in the last month. The people who have made meals, organized and donated things for garage sales, raised thousands of dollars, and just been there to offer love and support.

I saw this when I logged onto facebook this morning:

Photobucket


I don't have any more words. I'm just so grateful

2 comments:

Brooklyn said...

Dont u mean alot?

Unknown said...

Love this, because I feel exactly the same way you do.
:)