Tuesday, November 30, 2010

525,600 minutes

At this time last year (ok, not down to the minute exactly, but close enough) I can't believe how different my life was compared to now.

I had been in Logan for 4 months and hadn't made a single friend. I was dying with the knowledge that I still had a month before I could get back to Rexburg.

But now...I just don't know how I'm feeling.

I mean, I still have about a thousand times more friends in Rexburg than I do in Logan.
I'm anxious to continue continuing my education.
I feel like I'm almost too old to be living with my parents.

BUT
I just can't shake the feeling that if I had a good reason to stay, I would jump on it.
I have the most incredible job, my ward is phenomenal, and i'm making really awesome friends. 
I don't want to leave it behind. 

Really really don't want to leave it...

No comments: