Wednesday, December 23, 2009

supplemental to my Christmas card

A Christmas post script, if you will:

at the end of august and also sometime somewhere in the middle of between now and then, I went to Provo to see Brooklyn.

we went to the temple... (not to get married, to do baptisms. Just in case that was unclear)






I read her our favorite love story...



We both tried to fit into the cupboard. Her legs were too long...



...and mine hips were too big.



For the later trip we went to the BYU-TCU football game. Not pretty, but very fun :)



Then I got Brooklyn the most amazing Christmas present known to man! What is it, you ask? Sorry, I can't say. It would blow your mind. Also, it's not Christmas yet!



THE END
I hope you are happy now Brooklyn :)



(sorry it's sideways :\ Turn your head)

2 comments:

Brooklyn said...

Yay! You're the best. :)

Stephen & Kendra said...

Hailee you are the cutest girl. I found your blog through Kim Halliday, hope you don't mind but I am going to start reading it now. Have a great day!