Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Blog hopping

I don't know if there's a technical term for it in the blogging world, or maybe it really is "blog hopping".

You know how, on their blogs, people have links to their friends' blogs? Sometimes I just click on random peoples' blogs and do what I call blog hopping. I feel like a creeper because, even though I try to stay on the crafty, photography, commercial blogs, a lot of time I end up on family blogs and reading all about Jane Doe and her wonderful husband and kids. Like I said, it makes me feel like a creeper.

But it makes me wonder if anyone ever blog hops to my blog. If so, Welcome, Kind Stranger. Sorry my blog is so lame.

4 comments:

Marky Mark and the Funky bunch said...

I call it "Blog Stalking" I do it too, and yes it is kinda creepy! :)

Stephen Anderson said...

If it wasn't for this common practice, I would never have found you, my one true love.

Hailee said...

Well then praise Allah for blog hopping!

Anna said...

HAHA hilarious. totally just "bloghopped" to this post :) So I guess that answers your question! I definitely think it's creepy that any random person can find my blog, but at the same time that's what you're getting yourself into when setting yourself up on the internets!!