Tuesday, November 3, 2009

XY?

I think my job is turning me into a boy.
Reason number 1-- I dream about cars. Every night. Now, I've always loved cars and been a little more into them than the average girl, but this is just getting ridiculous! Every single night I have at least one vivid dream and/or nightmare about cars.

Reason number 2-- I wear boy clothes more than I wear girl clothes now. My work uniform? Boy underarmor. Boy pants. Boy dress shirt. Boy sweatshirt. Boy coat. (Unisex shoes but still 50% boy) The rare occasion when I go out to do something and get to wear my cute girl clothes, I get really confused. Why are the buttons and zippers on the wrong side? Oh yeah, that's the right side for a girl.

I'm getting worried. I'll let you know when I start growing facial hair.

No comments: