Friday, November 6, 2009

Rexburg


I miss seeing this temple every day. Before class. Between classes. After class. Walking home from the library at 11:30 at night. I love that, from the right spot, I can see it from my apartment.

My roommate Amanda and I tried every chance we got to do baptisms last semester. Whenever we went, there were so many people, the director had to turn us away because the baptistry was full. Every. Single. Time. As frustrating as it was, it's so great to know that there are so many people willing to do the Lord's work that they can't accommodate everyone! The way I see it, there are 3 ways they can fix this.
1) The current temple walk-in hours are 8am-3pm. When you're in class from 9-3, there's no way. I suggest they increase the hours.
2) Build another baptistry on the side of the temple
3) Build another temple in Rexburg!
I think #3 is the best

As much as I'm getting used to Logan, I really love Rexburg. I can't wait to go back!

No comments: