Tuesday, January 17, 2012

typical

Tonight was fun. 
After watching a bazillion hours of Prison Break (typical),
Janessa (my roommate/BFF here in rexburg) and I got studious and did some homework (typical. ish). 
Then we decided we needed to work out (typical for Janessa, nooooot so much for me. I'm making an effort though),
so we did a little cardio, then popped in our Jillian Michaels DVD (six week six pack!)
yelled at Jillian a LOT (typical of us when we engage in this sort of activity),
then Janessa made us a healthy smoothie to share (typical)
and I watched while wolfing down a spoonful of nutella (typical).
Back to homework now. 
blehh


ALSO, today was my first day of being a preschool teacher and I LOVED it!! Nothing too eventful happened, but this conversation was my favorite of the day.

H: "Teacher, teacher! We had to go to the hospital yesterday!"
Me: "Oh no! What happened?"
H: "I stuck something in my ear."

I love preschoolers :)

No comments: