Wednesday, May 4, 2011

the temple

I just got back from the temple and my heart is so full! 
I am so grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ and the blessing it is in my life. I'm grateful for the comfort and clarity it brings to my heart and mind. 
With all the million other things I have to do every day, I still can't believe I let myself think that any one of them was more important than going to the temple. There is no replacement for the spirit in that building. 
I know that I am a child of Heavenly parents, who love me more than I can fathom and want me to return to live with them one day.
I know my Savior lives.

This song was in my head the whole time I was there, and this video happens to have a lot of pictures from Rexburg in it. 


2 comments:

Sandi said...

You are a beautiful daughter of earthly parents who are very proud of you!!

goodies said...

I love you and I'm so proud of you, as I know your Heavenly Father is.