Saturday, May 14, 2011

m+w

so I took my first "real" engagements a few weeks ago.
I've really debated putting any of them up.
The light was too bright when we went out (I should have known better) and I really just don't think they show what I am capable of as a photographer.
I know I can do better.
Anyway, here are some that I thought were ok. 
It's hard because I know I'm better than this and I don't want people to think I'm just a "mom-tographer" who doesn't know squat about lighting and never takes her camera off of the auto settings. 
Photo is a tough business.
In any case, Matt and Wendy were fun to work with! Fun and obviously in love and willing to do all the crazy things I asked them to, which may or may not have included trespassing. 

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: