Wednesday, April 27, 2011

pichas pichas

I shot my first real engagement session this weekend! So while I am editing, this is my playlist...

Disarm--Ben Rector
Misery--Maroon 5
Shark in the Water--VV Brown
All This Time--One Republic
Paperweight--Joshua Radin
Can't Stop Lovin You--Phil Collins
Home--Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
Carolina On My Mind--James Taylor
We All Need Saving--Jon McLaughlin
For the First Time-The Script
Like We Used To--A Rocket to the Moon
All About Us--He Is We
Kiss Me Slowly--Parachute/Lady Antebellum (my new repeat repeat repeat song)
What If You--Joshua Radin

Listen to all these songs and you will love your life!
And for those of you who don't like reading things without pictures, here you are. One of my new favs :)


Photobucket

2 comments:

Sarah Frills4Thrills said...

Congrats on the first official shoot! I can't wait to see them! I still love love love our engagement shoots (been married almost two years now) so I always like looking at other people's too!

Ashley said...

okay, youre adorable!!! I randomly just found you! Your header picture is ADORABLE! Rock that camera girrrl! :)