Thursday, March 17, 2011

today in class

In my photography class, we have an assignment due every week. For each one, everyone in the class uploads their photos to the same flickr (a photo sharing website) account and then we scroll through and look at/analyze/critique them.
All semester it's been my goal to have Brother Wheeler (my teacher, duh) pull one of my pictures up...
AND TODAY HE DID!
and it was everything I dreamed it would be :)
The assignment was subject exploration, so we had to take a lot of pictures of the same subject. I took mine at Grandma Star's funeral.
One guy even said, of the faraway picture, that he thought it was one of the best of the whole group this week!
It's times like that that remind me why I love photography so much. I can't even explain that feeling!

Here are the pictures I turned in

Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment:

The Hopewell House said...

These are beautiful-- You really did an incredible job!