Monday, March 21, 2011

of websites and watermarks

SO
I have awesome friends. 

About a month ago, my friend Mark texted me and told me to come over, that he had a surprise for me. So I made my way over to his apartment, and what do you think the surprise was?

People, this boy had MADE.ME.A.WEBSITE!!
A few days prior to this, he had helped me backup my computer to an external hard drive, and nabbed some of my pictures while he was at it. Also, I had been talking with him about how much I would like a watermark for my photography--BOY MADE ME A WATERMARK TOO! Now this watermark is a little big and a little block-y for my taste, but it's smart to have it so big, so no one can steal my photos and crop the mark out, taking credit for themselves. But can you believe that? The website even has it's own functional email address AND phone number that, when called, connects to my phone! 
It's amazing and I love it :)

You can check out the website by clicking HERE!! (It's hasn't been updated in a while and only has a few pictures on it, but there will be more soon!)

second, I was texting my friend Robbie a few days ago and asked him to make me a water mark, so after asking some questions on specifics, he emailed me a mark that is perfectly me :) and I know there is an unfortunate lens flare ruining this otherwise cool picture, but there you have it. A watermark of my very own :) Which I need to learn to resize, because it's minuscule in this picture, but you get the general idea

Photobucket

No comments: