Wednesday, March 2, 2011

the end of a one sided love affair

Remember how I occasionally write a post GUSHING about how in LOVE with Rebekah Westover I am, and how it breaks my heart that I will probably never be able to afford her shooting my wedding?
I still feel this way.
BUT
I have some news.
There are some new photographers in my heart.
Check them out and you will love them too. 
They shoot all in film and their style and aesthetic is really similar, but unique to their individual personalities. I seriously can't get enough of either of them. Jonathan teaches workshops called Film Is Not Dead and it's my DREAM to go to one!
a $2000 dream :\
But they still inspire me! 
I'm learning to be better with film!
The darkroom is one of the most tranquil places I could ever imagine. I love just putting my ipod in, listening to some chill tunes, and creating.
Plus it's like a whole roll of Christmas presents with every roll!
I mean, who doesn't love Christmas?

So Rebekah...don't think I love you any less...
I just had to scootch you over a little inside my heart.
That's all.

No comments: