Friday, July 23, 2010

spring 2010 in pictures

(WARNING: this post contains an overload of pictures)

This has truly been the best semester I've ever had in college

I didn't get perfect grades, but I made the most amazing friends and had fun ALL the time.
I love my friends

my roommates
everyone in the 30th ward.

i volunteered on and off campus
i was in the show choir

my ward is really social.
we do a lot of stuff together and no one ever leaves. except for now. everyone is leaving to other apartment complexes, including me. I've lived in the same apartment for two years, but now I'm leaving, just like everyone else!
I'm trying to be ok with that :)
My bishop's fantastic, beautiful, wonderful wife, Sister Sevy, told me to look at it from the point of, now I will have friends all over Rexburg.
So that's what I'm doing! I'm sad to see this semester end, but happy for all the fantastic memories and friends I made





Pranking the guys


Camping
Taking an involuntary swim in our clothes--thanks guys!Representing the West side in the water battle of East vs West



o





Ward closing social: Slip n Slide

(Yes, that's my bishopric)

skipping studying for finals to go jump of bridges at Monkey Rock and the Sandbar

















Sunday kite flying








Clean checks? Nope, haunted villages

The end :)

1 comment:

My side. said...

You are so cute, and i LOVE our ward.. and you! xoxox