Saturday, July 17, 2010

Matt and Noel

I have a gigantic final to take today, and more to study for, so, naturally, i'm blogging.

In one of my special education classes this winter I met a guy named Matt (disclaimer:married) and got to know him a little bit better when we had a study group together. He set me up on a blind date, which turned out AWESOME and, since we have the same major, I still see him around every few days.

He and his cute wife Noelle (who I have never met, but I still think she's way cute) want to adopt a baby to be a part of their family. I have a link for their adoption blog here, I would really encourage everyone to check it out, they really are a sweet couple, and keep them in mind if you hear of anyone trying to give their baby up for adoption.
CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO GET TO THEIR ADOPTION BLOG



Thanks and I hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments: