Saturday, September 17, 2011

blahg

I like to pretend that I have a lot of "readers" and people who actually care if I update my blahg.

So to you imaginary readers out there, I say sorry.


I'm taking smart people classes now AND just got called as the relief society president. One week into the semester and I've already had two major meltdowns.
Awesome.

Anyway, I have some cool pictures coming soon, I promise. I shot a few rolls of film that I'm REALLY excited about, so I'll have them up as soon as I develop and scan them. Also some more digital stuff soon :)

And until then, here are some pictures that I've taken not-so-recently but that I like a lot.

Enjoy

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Shannon Wilkinson said...

Love these Hails. I especially like the tattoo convention ones since we were all there together and I like the watermelon. It makes me hungry. And I like the lighted deck one too. Ok, I like them all.