Monday, June 27, 2011

okay

okay. okay okay okay.
This semester is kicking my bum. If there is ever a semester that I get grades that would keep me out of grad school, this would be it. I feel more B's coming than I would ever like to see, but I'm fighting to keep my A's.
I have my schedule for next semester all set! 
Anatomy and physiology (boo)
Family and community relations (ehh)
adolescent development (blehh)
medical terminology (I'm actually super excited for this one)
and
anthropology (which I'm also really excited for)

at only 15 credits, this will be the smallest amount of credits I've taken pretty much since my first semester. BUT the classes are going to be harder, I think. 
Anyway, that's whats going on in my life right now.
Just trying to keep my head above water.
Cross your fingers for me!

also, yesterday, this boy left to be all manly and firefighter-y for the next six months. I accept donations of chocolate and coupons to G's dairy


Photobucket

No comments: