Friday, January 14, 2011

a different blog

Hey yo.
For one of my classes this semester I have to keep a blog. 

But my teacher really wants outside opinions on the things I write about, so if you would please PLEASE pop over there every once in a while and leave a little comment, that would be much appreciated. 

You will receive blessings in heaven.
And as an added reward, it's a really interesting class and I promise to keep the things I post about interesting. And then if you leave fun comments, it will be even more interesting!

You can get to it by clicking here
 Or by following the little linky to the right side of this page.
Thank you! 

1 comment:

Brian | Juliana said...

I tried to leave this post on your new blow without success.

I like this idea for a blog Hailee. I wrote a thoughtful comment about my stance on this issue but somehow managed to delete it. Since I'm short on time I can't repeat the whole thing.

I was curious about Chile so I did a quick wikipedia search and found the area to be 291933 mi^2. If we moved all 6,893,600,000 people on earth to Chile there would be roughly 23,614 people/mi^2 (37 people/acre).