Saturday, December 4, 2010

my room

My room isn't always clean.

In high school it was a random assortment of Audrey Hepburn and John Deere decorations.

But my room, no matter where I live, is my favorite place to be in the house.

Ever since I was little, that's where I'd go when I needed some alone time. It's where my books are and all the other things that bring me comfort.

For whatever reason, I really hate it when other people go into my room. It makes me cringe and grind my teeth.

That's all.

Photobucket

1. The boquet Brooklyn threw at her wedding. That I caught, because it was my duty as maid of honor
2. Every time my family gathers, the ladies do crafts. This was the one from our 4th of july reunion. They say "home" on the other side
3. Clothes :)
4. A small SMALL sampling of my books. Most are in storage :\ At home in CDA, Phil built floor to ceiling bookshelves along one of the walls in my room and they were all full of books. I miss that. 
5. There's a mirror across from my bed. That's all. 
6. Norbert, the dragon Brooklyn gave me for my birthday. He guards my room from monsters.
7. Magnet board with pictures :) Also random coloring book pages, a yoda birthday pin, and ballroom dance awards.
8. Audrey :) 
9. The sophisticated jewelry display I made by shoving thumbtacks into the wall

No comments: