Thursday, February 18, 2010

That was nice

Something really nice happened today.
Jess and I were practicing our musical number for Sunday (she's playing the piano and I'm singing). There were people on the couches in the lounge so we had the door closed but they could still hear us. Earlier when we were waiting for them finish up with the piano I was listening to them and one of the girls was an amazing singer!
Anyway, when we left, they asked which one of us had just been singing. I said it was me and...well, they were very complimentary :) They asked what ward we were in and said they wanted to come hear me sing on Sunday.
That just feels good :)

1 comment:

Stephen & Kendra said...

I never comment, but I always read and I always enjoy. You are such a neat girl Hailee. You are absolutely beautiful too. I am sorry to hear about your break up and I hope that when you are good and ready you will meet the best guy for you. Don't settle because you are pretty much amazing. I really wish I would have went to school. I never got to experience any of that.
Ps. I stole like all your friends and added them to my blog. (Our relatives).