Sunday, November 6, 2011

remember remember the sixth of november?

When you date long-distance, pretty much all of your "pictures together" look like this:

Photobucket


Seriously, Nate and I have been dating for six months and have one legitimate picture together, and that stinks. Something is wrong here people! For someone who owns upwards of 10 cameras, you'd think there would be massive amounts of picture taking going on.
Nope.
Mostly just screen shots.
Someone fast forward to January. Go. 

AAAAANYWAY
It snowed here on Friday night, so on Saturday I felt justified in making the most bomb christmas music playlist EVER and listening to it while I did homework.
Until they make a genre of music that is legitimately classifiable as "thanksgiving music," I reserve the right to listen to christmas music starting the day after halloween. 
the end.

1 comment:

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Awwww I can only imagine. My bro and his girlfriend have a long distance relationship. They've been a couple for two years. My brother is based in California and his girlfriend is based in the Philippines. They see each other 3 weeks in a year. Oh and I started making my Christmas playlist too. Is it just me or do I feel more cheerful than usual because of all these Christmas songs.