Monday, February 21, 2011

lately

Amanda said she's tired of checking my blog and only seeing hockey pictures, so...this one's for you, Sweetheart :)

For valentine's day, we all went to our friend Jordan's birthday party! I made gluten free red velvet cupcakes and even MADE a stencil and stenciled on red sprinkle hearts. Sometimes I feel so crafty and mormon it makes even ME sick :P

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was a really fun way to spend Valentine's day, it's nice to have so many single friends :P

Grandpa got really sick this weekend, so I took my first road trip alone with Penny! We did really good together!


My favorite girl came over and we talked for a few hours. It was good to catch up and talk with someone who understands me so well. Love you, Mandamichelle!
Photobucket

I went to church with Dad and Laurie and got to see my brothers for a while. While they were getting ready for church, I heard Heath yelling "Hailee! Come look in my mirror!" and when I went into his bathroom, he was making this face into the mirror:


Photobucket

Photobucket


I love this boy so much! We spent the next ten minutes making videos on my phone of us pretending to be newscasters :) Downside to all this: our voices sound exactly the same. Bad news for me.

I got to see uncle Mark and it was so SO good! The first time I went to see him he just cried and held my hand to his heart. When I saw him the next day, he held my hand the whole time we were there and kept kissing it. At one point we were talking and he said, "Hailee is...exceptional!" I can't believe how well he's doing, especially after they told us he would be in a vegetative state for the rest of his life. He was even cracking jokes with his brother! I couldn't believe it! He was really tired by the time I was getting ready to leave, but he perked right up for a photo op!

Photobucket

Today we didn't have school, so Janessa and I went to our FHE brother's house to paint on their walls. It started off innocent enough, but Andrew and I got into a pretty intense paint fight! In fact, it's 9:30 at night and I STILL have paint all over my face, neck, and arms. Water doesn't take it off, and trying to peel it is PAINFUL. 

Chewy's SUPER LEGIT shark!

Photobucket
Our pretty artwork:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: